Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Entry

Top pic: Baby Randall at 8 weeks. We thought we were at 11 weeks, but found out that we were only at 8. This pic is my belly at 12 weeks. This pic is my belly at 14 weeks. I've gained about 8 or 9 lbs from April 4 to June 17. I'm ok with that though.



Mark and I have been together for 6 years (as of March) and married for 3 years (as of June 9).
We bought our first house last summer and are now expecting our first child. We are due at the beginning of December 2009. Current due date is December 15, but hopefully I can make it to December 18 so that I can make it through finals without needing a sub in December! I will be out of the classroom all of January and all of February and will go back to work at the beginning of March.

2 comments:

Cecili said...

If I were you, I'd want to be gone for Finals. hee hee.

Lyndsey said...

ha! I know, but that's something that I don't want to worry about!

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates