Monday, July 20, 2009

We find out the sex this week.

I'm so excited that I can't stand it! We find out in 2 days if the baby is a boy or a girl. We've decided that regardless of sex, our sweet baby is going to be named Camden. If it's a boy, his name will be Mark Camden and if it's a girl , her name will be Camden Muriel. I have a serious feeling that this is a boy. In fact, I'm so sure that it's a he, that I'll probably fall off of the exam table it there isn't a penis up on that screen!
I'll be happy with either, though. I truly don't have a preference. I'm posting a 19 week photo of the belly. That's an old stretch mark on my side from the college-30 that I gained. :) No skin changes from Camden...yet. I know that the belly isn't very big yet, but it's all squished up inside. I'm feeling Camden move every day, mostly on my left side about an inch (or so) below my belly button. My belly is harder first thing in the morning (probably because of slight dehydration from my 4+ trips to the bathroom in the night. I'm currently waking up every 2 hours. In fact, I don't even have to look at the clock anymore because it's so spot-on. So, if I go to bed at 10 and get up at nine, I will get up 5 times. I can only imagine that it will get worse as the baby grows more. It's not so bad though. I fall right back to sleep. At least I wake up to go pee :)




2 comments:

Cori said...

I don't even get up that much :o) I get up about every 3.5 hours. The last couple of nights, I haven't been waking up as often and so it hurts so bad when I do wake up. Not very comfortable. I feel Katie move all the time, too, but she is still so low that I can't see it nor can Matt feel it. I am ready for her to move up!

Beverly said...

LOL - yes at least you wake up!! when i was pregnant with brett, my dreams were SOOO vivid that at least twice i woke up WHILE i was wetting the bed. I would dream that i was actually getting up, going into the bathroom and sitting down to pee. then suddenly i would wake up as the first little bit hit my leg. i would have to get up, go to the bathroom, shower or bathe, put on clean clothes, take the sheets off the bed (thank god for mattress covers right?) and go back to sleep. that was a nightmare.

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates