Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy weeks ahead

The next few weeks will be very busy for me! This upcoming week I have the AP World History Institute at the University of Arkansas from 8am-430pm. My goal is to become a better AP teacher. Hopefully, I'll learn some new tools and new techniques to help my students in the years to come. Yay for lifelong learning! :)
Friday morning, I'm leaving for Caruthersville. My Grandmother has been ill and my mom and I are spending 8 days back home with family. I'll be gone from July 31-August 8. The good thing about this trip is that I'll be able to attend my cousin's son's, Hayden, 5th birthday party! I haven't been to one of his parties since he turned 1. I'm happy (plus, I'll get to eat some cake!). I'll miss Mark, though.
I'll return in the evening of the 8th and then on Monday the 10th, I have to be at the High School from 9am-noon. I'm helping with some of the Small Learning Community Planning for next year. Tuesday is free and then staff development begins on Wednesday! I can't believe that my summer is already almost over.
I also can't believe that this pregnancy is half-way through! I'll be 20 weeks pregnant on Tuesday (July 28th). That's 5 months! I can't believe that it's gone by so quickly. 20 more weeks (give or take a couple) and Baby Camden will be here! It's so exciting, but also scary! This will also probably be the last time that I travel to Caruthersville before Camden is born. I definitely can't travel home for Thanksgiving (since our due date is December 15). I'd HATE to give birth in SE Missouri...seriously hate it. I just feel more comfortable giving birth at Washington Regional where my doctor is and where my mom works. Mark and I will try and travel home with Camden in January (weather-allowing). We'd love to introduce our little boy to the family :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe summer is over either. It just doesn't seem possible. I am so excited for you and Baby Camden. We will have to have a few play dates. Are you planning on going back after school starts?

Lyndsey said...

Playdates would be awesome!
Yes, I'll be out January and February. I should return the first week of March. :)What about you?

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates