Monday, August 10, 2009

I swallowed a cantaloupe



So, within the last week Camden has grown incredibly. I know that it's not just me eating and getting fat because my belly is hard...especially when I wake up in the morning dehydrated after peeing 4 or 5 times. I've also been having sciatic pain that runs from the right side of my lower back to the back of my right knee. It's been an unpleasant few days with that. I can't bend over or pick anything up easily. My belly continues to expand and fewer and fewer of my shirts are fitting, but I'm still feeling mostly ok. We ordered Camden's crib and it should be here sometime in a week or so. It's a convertible crib in Espresso stain. Mark really liked the dark stain. I was indifferent to crib color, so we agreed relatively easily. It's a 4-in-one converting crib...Crib, training bed with rails, toddler bed without rails, and then full bed. We got the bedding last week from http://www.babysupermall.com/. It was the same bedding that was sold at a large retail store, but was $50 cheaper, plus we got free shipping. I was really excited to get such a deal. No I'm just washing baby clothing that we've received as gifts. We're pretty much set on 0-3 month clothing :) Everyone loves to give tiny baby clothes and they are so sweet! I can't wait to see our sweet boy in them.
Camden's Crib: The Delta Canton 4-in-1 and below that, Camden's Bedding: Cocalo Creme Brulee 6-piece nursery set.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Very cute!!!

Beverly said...

i love the dark color. that's the same color we bought our new bedroom suite in.

the woman who works in the office next door is pregnant too but she's only a couple of months along now. she had a horrible bout with morning sickness tho so she's having a hard go of it. i feel REALLY bad for her because i know exactly what she's going through. it's one reason i gained so much weight when i was pregnant. as long as i was eating small amounts all day long, i wasn't sick. =(

i can't wait to see the nursery when you're done! we're going to be in NWA next wed night/thursday to see brett off. he leaves thursday morning at 8 am for Taiwan. i don't have any idea what our plans are but if y'all are up for dinner or lunch i'll let you know what my parents have planned since i'm riding w/ them. i'll call you this weekend at some point.

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates